Alytix Marketing Limited is a data driven marketing agency that specialises in strategic marketing and analytics.
Alytix Marketing Limited is the controller. If you have any requests concerning your personal data or any queries with regard to how we handle your data you can contact us by email (email@example.com) or write to us at Alytix Marketing, 76 Wells Street, Cardiff, CF11 6DY.
Purpose of processing your personal data
The legal basis on which we rely are:
Consent – How we collect and store subscriber and user data is outlined below. By consenting to this privacy notice the user, subscriber and customer is giving Alytix Marketing permission to process the users personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for AlytixMarketing to process personal data under GDPR law and where Alytix Marketing is asking for personal data from the user, Alytix Marketing will always inform the user why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by either clicking the unsubscribe link on any of our email communications or email Alytix Marketing by clicking here
Collection of Personal Data
The type(s) of personal data we will collect are:
· Full name
· Company name
· Email address
· Telephone number
· Business Address
· Billing and invoicing records
How Alytix Marketing Collect Data:
· Through advertising platforms such as google adwords and social media
· Opt-in landing pages
· Acquiring new customers and the information required to set up an account as a new customer
· Referral from existing customer
· In the public domain such as public databases and/or in person meetings and conversations
· Trade events and conferences
· Passing of business cards
The personal data Alytix Marketing collect will be used for the following purposes:
· To maintain accurate records of our customers and subscribers for legitimate purposes.
· To send subscribers and customers email communications that relate to relevant educational, company updates and promotional offers.
· To communicate relevant information to customers.
Alytix Marketing reasons for processing the personal data:
· Subscribers and customers have provided consent to send relevant communications and store personal data.
· Legitimate interests from the user to receive information from Alytix Marketing.
· In case of any legal obligation such as disputes, legal agreements and other legal purposes.
Subscriber and customer data will be stored on:
· From time to time Alytix Marketing will test other email automation platforms where subscribers and customer data will be stored. In the event that Alytix Marketing stops using any platform where personal data is stored we will delete all Alytix Marketing account, subscriber and customer information stored on that platform and will be bound to the platforms privacy and data policy.
Alytix Marketing will store data for the following length of time:
· For the complete duration a customer or subscriber is active
· For subscribers who have not opened any email for a period of 3 consecutive months the user will be notified if they would like to continue receiving emails and their data to be stored. All data will be removed at the users request to do so.
· We will retain customer records for a period of 3 years. Any customers who do not use Alytix Marketing services after this period will have their personal data deleted from our records. However, we reserve the right to maintain billing and invoicing records.
Users rights to personal data stored by Alytix Marketing:
· Subscribers and customers reserve the right to request to see any part or all of their data stored by Alytix Marketing at any time
· Subscribers and customer reserve the right to request any part or all of their data to be deleted at any time.
· Once data has been deleted, it is removed completely from Alytix Marketing records and cannot be retrieved.
· Contact Alytix Marketing on by clicking here for any requests to their rights of their personal data.
We will never use the personal data you have provided us with for marketing purposes, nor will it be passed to any third parties for marketing purposes.
We would like to use your personal data to send you details of products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. We will only send you information in line with the preferences you indicated when you provided the personal data.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please contact contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or write to us at Alytix Marketing, 76 Wells Street, Cardiff, CF11 6DY.
2. Recipients/categories of recipients
In carrying out our business including our obligations to you, we may use sub-contractors. These will be [mailing houses, email broadcasters, marketing agencies]. We will ensure that they respect your privacy and abide by all data protection laws.
3. Retention periods
We will keep your personal data in connection with the services/products you have bought for 2 years after the last purchase. We need to retain this data for our own accounting purposes and for legal and tax purposes.
In terms of personal data we use for marketing, we will keep this data for as long as we are able to market to you and if you withdraw your consent or opt-out of marketing communications, we will keep your contact details only to ensure that we do not contact you again for marketing purposes.
4. Data subject’s rights
You have rights in respect of your personal data. We will need to confirm your identity before we can consider your request so, if you wish to exercise any of these rights, we will need a valid photo identification such as passport or driving licence and proof of address such as a utility bill
Right of access– you have the right to know whether we are processing your personal data, and to a copy of that data. We would need as much information as possible to enable us to locate your data. We will respond to your request within 28 days of receipt of your request. If you want to exercise this right, please contact the DPO at the contact details above. If you want to know more about this right, the ICO has more guidance on their website: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-of-access/
Right to rectification– you have the right to have any incorrect personal data corrected or completed if it is incomplete. You can make this request verbally or in writing. We will need as much information as possible to enable us to locate your data. We will look at any request and inform you of our decision within 28 days of receiving the request. If you want to exercise this right, please contact the DPO at the contact details above. If you want to know more about this right, the ICO has more guidance on their website: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-to-rectification/
Right to erasure– this right, often referred to as the right to be forgotten allows you to ask us to erase personal data where there is no valid reason for us to keep it. We will look at any request and inform you of our decision within 28 days of receiving the request. If you want to exercise this right, please contact the DPO at the contact details above. If you want to know more about this right, the ICO has more guidance on their website: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-to-erasure/
Right to restrict processing– you have the right to ask us to restrict processing of your data. We will look at any request and inform you of our decision within 28 days of receiving the request. If you want to exercise this right, please contact the DP at the contact details above. If you want to know more about this right, the ICO has more guidance on their website: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-to-restrict-processing/
Right to data portability– you have the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another. This right applies to data that you have provided to us and that we are processing on the legal basis of consent or in the performance of a contract and that processing is by automated means. We will respond to your request within 28 days of receipt of your request. If you want to exercise this right, please contact the DPO at the contact details above. If you want to know more about this right, the ICO has more guidance on their website: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-to-data-portability/
Right to object– you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data based on (i) legitimate interests, or for the performance of a task in the public interests/exercise of official authority (including profiling); (ii) direct marketing (including profiling); and (iii) for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
Legitimate interests/legal task – your objection should be based on your particular situation. We can continue to process the data if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests.
Direct marketing – you have an absolute right to ask us to stop processing for the purposes of direct marketing. We will action your request as soon as possible.
Scientific/historical research and statistics - your objection should be based on your particular situation. If we are conducting research where the processing is necessary for the performance of a public task, we can refuse to comply with your objection.
If you want to exercise this right, please contact the DPO at the contact details above. If you want to know more about this right, the ICO has more guidance on their website: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-to-object/
Rights relating to automated decision making including profiling– you have the right in respect of automated decision making, including profiling. Where we carry out solely automated decision making, including profiling, which has legal or similarly significant effects on you, we can only do this if it is in connection with a contract with you, we have a right under law or you have provided your explicit consent. We will tell you if this happens and tell you how you can request human intervention or challenge the decision. If you want to exercise this right, please contact the DPO at the contact details above. If you want to know more about this right, the ICO has more guidance on their website: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/rights-related-to-automated-decision-making-including-profiling/
5. Processing based on consent
Where we process your personal data based on your consent you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time without reason. You can opt-out by using the unsubscribe/opt-out in any marketing we send you and you can contact the DPO at the contact details above.
6. The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our handling of your data you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office - https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
Cookies we use
8. Third party websites.